Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Wallet Card 2018

It's a new year, which I love because it is a highly subjective and completely arbitrary division of time, and that means time for a new wallet card. If you recall from 2017 (how could you forget?), I rocked a 1988 Donruss Keith Atherton in my wallet. He had a very important PSA for everyone, but other than that he didn't really get out much. 


Here's what he looked like when he was added to the wallet...


And Here's Keith today... I'm actually a bit disappointed by how little damage the card suffered!

Say Hello to the 2018 Wallet Card!


I went with a 1981 card - 81, 18, I liked the symmetry. And of course, I love the Padres' uniforms from that era. I thought it was time to class the place up a bit too- Ozzie is the first Hall of Famer added to the wallet card crew.

1 comment: